This service aims to address the complex needs of mentally-ill individuals. Our case managers/coordinators are paraprofessionals who are responsible for providing ongoing management of recurring mental health issues an individual is experiencing. They undertake assessment, planning, monitoring, advocacy, and developing a rehabilitation and support plan that matches their condition. They work collaboratively with other healthcare providers, family members, and the client to manage and prevent the recurrence of the symptom/illness.
Case management/coordination allows individuals with mental health issues to receive continuous support and services to aid them in their recovery without making disadvantageous economic costs. NHCS practices a holistic approach to care that considers each client’s total mental health needs.
NEO Health Care Services also specializes in delivering the following services:
- Enrichment/Support (e.g., life skills training, maintenance of housing, budgeting, etc.)
- Assistance with scheduling and maintaining appointments
- Coordination with vocational rehabilitation
- Liaison and assistance with other services and care providers, including hospitals and physicians
- Group activities such as workshops, social skills/leisure, etc.
- Coping skills
- Independence support
- Access to transportation services
- Rehabilitation/treatment compliance
- Crisis intervention
- Addressing health conditions
- Medication monitoring (self-administration)
- On-site and off-site service
- Symptom management
- Navigation public assistance programs
Our mental health experts are available Monday to Friday, from 9:00am – 5:00pm, and on Saturday, from 10:00am – 3:00pm. For more information, call us at 240-552-0264. You can also send us a message for further inquiries.