Individuals experiencing psychiatric symptoms and other mental health issues tend to do undesirable things without them being fully aware of what’s happening. Depending on the severity of their condition, they may believe that something bad is going to happen to them or their loved ones unless they take action, which usually results in unlikely situations.
As such, we at NEO Health Care Services offer behavioral management services that are accessible within reasonable time-frames and flexible schedules. We deliver behavioral interventions to improve the person’s behavior and reduce potentially undesirable consequences of foul behaviors in later life.
Our mental health experts will help these individuals learn, develop, and maintain pro-social behaviors. They utilize positive and motivating reinforcements, individualized treatment plans, coordinating interventions across settings, and educating the client and their family members or loved ones to address desirable behavior goals.
NEO Health Care Services also specializes in delivering the following services:
- Enrichment/Support (e.g., life skills training, maintenance of housing, budgeting, etc.)
- Assistance with scheduling and maintaining appointments
- Coordination with vocational rehabilitation
- Liaison and assistance with other services and care providers, including hospitals and physicians
- Group activities such as workshops, social skills/leisure, etc.
- Coping skills
- Independence support
- Access to transportation services
- Rehabilitation/treatment compliance
- Crisis intervention
- Addressing health conditions
- Medication monitoring (self-administration)
- On-site and off-site service
- Symptom management
- Navigation public assistance programs
Our mental health experts are available Monday to Friday, from 9:00am – 5:00pm, and on Saturday, from 10:00am – 3:00pm. For more information, call us at 240-552-0264. You can also send us a message for further inquiries.